About the company: We are a creative, responsive and forward-thinking PR agency specialising in food, farming and rural industries. Established in 2005, we pride ourselves on our long-term client relationships and offer a broad range of services. We provide a fun working environment with an ethos for team working, professional development and being the best we can be.
Job purpose: The role requires a curious mindset to drive and develop client accounts and to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment, with exceptional time management and people skills. Strong agricultural, animal health or arable sector knowledge is an advantage.
- Head-up and provide direction to a portfolio of clients, including consulting upon, developing and driving major campaigns
- Lead and mentor a team showcasing strong management, leadership and people skills
- Build relationships with clients to become a trusted confidant
- Strategically approach client campaigns, showcasing a depth of comms and industry knowledge
- Take a pivotal internal role, including a position within the senior management team
- Take over-all control of client budgeting and responsibility of fees within the client portfolio
- Ultimate responsibility for all client outputs, will require press, copywriting and proofing skills, with strong attention to detail
Personality: Self-driven, highly motivated and results focussed, the candidate will require high quality standards and be able to manage their own workload. Must be a team player who can effectively delegate with outstanding interpersonal skills
Specific job skills: Must be an experienced communications professional and have in depth knowledge of the marketing matrix and off-line and online channels. A passion for the rural industry is key and previous agency experience would be an asset
Personal situation: The role may require the candidate to spend one or two nights away per month and on occasions work hours may be extended. Must have a driving licence
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office
Literacy and numeracy: Must be confident in budgeting and relish having responsibility for client budgets
Management ability: People-management skills vital. Experience in coaching teams in writing skills and proof reading is preferred
Salary: £40,000+ experience depending plus performance-linked bonus
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays with additional +1 day for each year of service
Private health care
Flexible home working policy
The post Public Relations account director appeared first on Pinstone.