Pinstone is a leading B2B PR agency, and we are recruiting an account executive of graduate calibre to join our team in the summer of 2023.
We have a proven track record of employing graduates, represented by 41% of our current team joining as graduates. If you thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment you can expect to be offered career progression opportunities, which are underpinned by mentoring and training.
An introduction to Pinstone
Pinstone is a creative, responsive, forward-thinking PR agency specialising in agriculture, the food and farming supply chain, and land-based industries, which has averaged 20% business growth since 2014. Company values centre around our team being energised by ambition, integrity, and results, while promising to be the very best we can be, whether working from home or in the Leominster office. In our most recent employee survey, 100% of employees said that Pinstone was a great place to work.
The candidate for this position will have a background, or a demonstrable interest, in agriculture. Working within a team of 24, it is vital that the candidate also has strong interpersonal skills and experience in teamwork, alongside a ‘can do’ attitude.
Career development is strongly supported, and we are keen to nurture our employees in whichever way they choose to learn while continuing to align with our business needs.
As an agency, we have professional development at our core, so it is fitting that we have secured Communications Agency of the Year at the British Renewable Energy Awards, PR Campaign of the Year at the British Guild of Agricultural Journalists awards and won a runner-up Rural Business Award for Best Creative/ Media Agency, and two VMA Awards for outstanding PR campaigns. In 2022, Pinstone was ranked 19th in the top 150 B2B PR Week Top 150, and was also crowned medium to large business of the year at the Herefordshire Business Awards.
We are currently working towards B-Corp accreditation to showcase our team’s commitment to people, planet and profit.
The role brings together agricultural knowledge and communication disciplines. It requires the candidate to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced PR agency, to deliver a range of tactical communication outputs for channels including social media, digital and more traditional forms of print media. It also involves supporting at client events, undertaking farm visits and going to industry events. Working on behalf of multiple clients, the candidate will be a valued member of the Pinstone team.
The role – responsibilities include:
- Writing for press (editorial), digital channels (social and blogs) and copywriting (e-newsletters and websites)
- Building relationships with key media and industry stakeholders
- Working closely with the internal team across a range of clients, regularly updating the team
- Ownership of account administration, including media monitoring, social media scheduling and monitoring
- Contributions to client calls and meetings
- Daily time management and workload planning
Experience and skills:
- A passion for rural industries, specifically agriculture
- A can-do attitude and curious mindset
- Strong interpersoal and presentation skills
- Ability to foster strong relationships and gain trust quickly
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Marketing and/or communications experience is an advantage
- Competency in the breadth of digital communications channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes and social media platforms
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays, with an additional +1 day for each year of service (capped)
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary company performance-related bonus
- Hybrid home working policy
- Learning and development target of 52 hours/year – supported by a generous training budget. E.g. funded places on the John Deere journalism course, social media mentoring and journalist writing boot-camps
- Vibrant office environment
- Annual off-site social
- 3% pension contribution
- Funded membership to a relevant industry association
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 2 December 2022